Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

This whole financing fiasco is all a rumour with Aura, from what i have heard fom insiders is that CS is going to make one final release of some more condo units in the new year and groundbreaking will proceed shortly after, early spring (end of March) I believe financing has been secured on this project as of July.

I believe financing has been secured on this project as of July.

I hope your right! I'm a little puzzled though regarding the new release of units you mention. From what I’ve been told, only 25 units remain unsold in the whole of the building (including 13 PH units).

Could this new release be the 10 extra floors talked about? :D

The fiscal conservatism we have in Canadian Banks is a hindrance to our growth but has stooped us from falling off a cliff like in the US...

Sept 20

I don't see it...........................................LOL
IMG_sept-20-09-0059.jpg

The fiscal conservatism we have in Canadian Banks is a hindrance to our growth but has stooped us from falling off a cliff like in the US

The fiscal conservatism all depends on what street their on. A Canadian bank on Wall Street is no less a free spender than their American counterparts.

the parking lot is sadly still a parking lot each time i pass by the intersection.
Guess everyone is holding tight until May.

any other updates? regarding the remaining units that are for sale? is the top multimillion penthouse sold? and any info on the retail space and how that's going (any other big name companies that invested in this space?)

any other updates? regarding the remaining units that are for sale?

I've been told only 14 units remain (including the top PH). Canderel is also currently finalizing their construction schedule and plan to clear the parking lot Jan 1st and begin the big dig Feb 1st.

I know it seems unlikely now, but wouldn’t it be great to get a surprise announcement for 10 extra floors? ;)

It should still be in the cards (particularly if the real estate market continues its current trajectory).

Last edited:
I've been told only 14 units remain (including the top PH). Canderel is also currently finalizing their construction schedule and plan to clear the parking lot Jan 1st and begin the big dig Feb 1st.

I know it seems unlikely now, but wouldn’t it be great to get a surprise announcement for 10 extra floors? ;)

It should still be in the cards (particularly if the real estate market continues its current trajectory).

Johnzz, your post just made my day....:)

Blimp Pics (http://www.blimppics.com/) is taking pics from the site right now. Giving potential owners their new condo views?

That's strange. If the building is nearly sold out who are they selling to and why go to the cost? Get a shovel in the ground!

Perhaps they've made the decision to add those extra floors.

I considered that, but aren't they having (or had) enough problems trying to secure financing for 75 floors without adding another 10?

Back