Hamilton Augusta Block Buildings 2 & 3 | ?m | 8s | Core Urban Inc. | Lintack Architects

Photo shared by The Spec today from August:

1727088073330.png

Going there tomorrow again to eat - it's nice to feel excited to eat somewhere :)

I had to book the reservation a week in advance - just to warn you all.
Food was good - although there was a family with a screaming kid that was a bit annoying.. roomie had the chicken parm but it wasn't cooked all the way through - I think they were mortified to hear that - he got his meal for free. The chicken parm had the bones still inside though and that's a tough one to balance without the ends of the meat getting dried out.. still.. a learning process for the chef. We understand mistakes happen and it's not always easy to tell, esp when you are trying to get meals out in a timely fashion, and don't hold it against them.

We also brought up the fact for the price you pay you should be getting a starter salad and bread - they took it under advisement - who knows if they'll incorporate it though.

Food was good - although there was a family with a screaming kid that was a bit annoying.. roomie had the chicken parm but it wasn't cooked all the way through - I think they were mortified to hear that - he got his meal for free. The chicken parm had the bones still inside though and that's a tough one to balance without the ends of the meat getting dried out.. still.. a learning process for the chef. We understand mistakes happen and it's not always easy to tell, esp when you are trying to get meals out in a timely fashion, and don't hold it against them.

We also brought up the fact for the price you pay you should be getting a starter salad and bread - they took it under advisement - who knows if they'll incorporate it though.
Usually at a restaurant you'd get either or, but for a true Italian restaurant, they should be providing starter bread for sure.

Back