Toronto Atria Condos (Alto, Trio, Parfait, Parkside) | 137.15m | 43s | Tridel | Turner Fleischer

23051284945_131ef9b80a_h.jpg

23025278556_6decac203a_h.jpg

23051268685_3d3dafd5b9_h.jpg

22632938647_3bcd3b7041_h.jpg

22430097453_be8ef07da7_h.jpg

23037716392_4dbad5149e_h.jpg

22428487004_035e383e84_h.jpg

23025226146_b88bc909aa_h.jpg

Parkside is fairly nice looking. Alto on the otherside...... my last hope is balcony glass would make it better, even by the slightest margin.

I agree with ya UD2 ... I too find the short bldg (Parkside) rather attractive, particularly from the northwest :)

Looks like the next/last phase east of Trio will be called ... Parfait at Atria

http://lp.tridel.com/parfait/

Per original approvals, I gather this building will be 17s ? The overall project should be 43s+23s+17s+8s

TRIo_Site-Plan_type-web.jpg

Last edited:
i always wonder how this development is doing.

if you look at their website, Alto and Parkside (which should be occupying this year), are not yet sold out, and there are still a lot of units left in Trio.

and here they are starting phase 3. I can't help but to wonder if Tridel is marketing Parfait because it wants to, or because it absolutely has to due to the design of the site.

i always wonder how this development is doing.

if you look at their website, Alto and Parkside (which should be occupying this year), are not yet sold out, and there are still a lot of units left in Trio.

and here they are starting phase 3. I can't help but to wonder if Tridel is marketing Parfait because it wants to, or because it absolutely has to due to the design of the site.

Are buildings usually sold out before occupancy? I'm new to the real estate market but I often see builders having left over units -- some even after the building is registered.

Alto & Parkside at Atria: 6 units left
Trio At Atria: 12 units left

^ that level of remaining units would be fairly typical for a completed building.

I wasn't aware Trio was that well sold out, actually. Judging by those unit counts it makes complete sense to be launching the final units. Having less than 10% of units unsold before construction even begins is great.

Apparently there are plans for three 1-storey retail buildings to be built, with one across from Parkside, on the other side of the private road, and another between Parkside and the existing Atria II and III office buildings. Not sure about the third. Nearby, a six-storey parking structure with ground-floor retail is proposed immediately east of the Atria II/III office complex. Anyone know anything more about these proposals?

Here's a map:
Screenshot (33).png

The proposals I mentioned are labelled 6 and 7, shaded light blue. (As for the rest, they are... 1: Tridel Atria towers; 3: Heron's Hill 4-storey office; 4: Parkside Square at 2135 Sheppard [the former auto dealership]; 8: Porsche dealership and parking structure/office).

I got this image from one of the recently released ConsumersNext consultant reports. There are over 300 pages worth of PDF documents to read for Phase 1 of the revitalization project for the Consumers Business Park area.
http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=22e6d15b2719d410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Attachments

• Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    693.1 KB · Views: 1,093
Last edited:
Are buildings usually sold out before occupancy? I'm new to the real estate market but I often see builders having left over units -- some even after the building is registered.

Alto & Parkside at Atria: 6 units left
Trio At Atria: 12 units left

According to Tridel's website, Alto and Parkside has 6 floor plans available, while Trio has 12 floor plans available. This can be quite different from having 6 and 12 units left in their inventory respectively as these same floor plans could be available on multiple floors. I guess the only way to figure out how many unsold units are left in these developments if someone pay a personal visit to their sales office.

Buildings generally needs to be 75% sold before construction starts or else the developer won't be approved for construction financing. So let's assume that Trio is at least 75% sold, which should mean that Trio should have up to 6 floors (aggregate) worth of units left unsold.

Back