Markham Atlantis Condos | ?m | 44s | Zonix | Kirkor

OLT approved at 40 & 44 stories.
I couldn't find the OLT decision for this. Would you mind directing me to where I can take a look at it?

Also the MappIT tool for the city of Markham doesn't seem to have this application public.
Would love to see the architectural plans for this site, if you can tell me where I can find those, that would be great.
Thanks!

I couldn't find the OLT decision for this. Would you mind directing me to where I can take a look at it?

OLT case page here: https://jus-olt-prod.powerappsporta...ails/?id=0aec0f54-88ba-ec11-983f-000d3ae86037

Also the MappIT tool for the city of Markham doesn't seem to have this application public.
Would love to see the architectural plans for this site, if you can tell me where I can find those, that would be great.
Thanks!

Since this was a settlement offer, the submission package remained confidential (at the discretion of the City Solicitor), and was not shared in open council.
If the proponent intends to move forward they will be required to submit a Site Plan Control application at which point it should be made public on MappIT.

Back