Toronto Aquabella at Bayside | 50.9m | 14s | Tridel | 3XN

No it is not up the the resident, they seem to have it carefully planned, they may be given a very short list of choices, but the building will be maintaining, including scheduled check ups and pruning

Looking at that siteplan, it just really kills me that the city/WT decided to put a street for vehicular traffic along the south edge of the property. It doesn't appear to be necessary for loading either of the buildings-to-be, and was a really obvious opportunity to create a nice-sized, horizontal pedestrian promenade of sorts to give this section of the waterfront a little more flair and extend the flow from the park in between.

The plan also literally forces pedestrians/park-goers into traffic instead of inviting them down to the waterfront.

I can't think of a good reason to have a street there, and that's just so emblematic of the sometimes narrow vision of the planning department and, much as I love some of their work, WT.

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 9.58.23 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 9.58.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 9.58.23 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,435
Tridel has decided to market this building under the name AQUABELLA, following Aqualina and Aquavista.

Email from Tridel says "Exclusive waterfront homes from $1 million". Damn.

Wowza - might that be referring to townhouses/multi-storey units rather than regular old apartments, or are we looking at the first truly upscale building on this section of the waterfront ?

Wowza - might that be referring to townhouses/multi-storey units rather than regular old apartments, or are we looking at the first truly upscale building on this section of the waterfront ?

Consider it's "from" - sounds like a 1M floor for units.

AoD

Sounds pretty upscale:
AQUABELLA is the third and most luxurious installment of the Bayside Toronto community by Hines and Tridel. Uniquely designed to follow the contours of the lake, AQUABELLA features sweeping views from expansive terraces all along the water’s edge. Situated amid opportunities for living, working, shopping, dining and entertaining – AQUABELLA is luxury by the lake.

I was totally planning on looking in to this development until I heard 'from 1 Million up'

Yeah this was one development that I had serious eyes on. But with a 1 million dollar floor, ouch. I'd like to know the smallest unit's square footage.

Back