Toronto Alter | 107.89m | 33s | Tridel | a—A

Drywall Being Installed on the 30th Floor at Alter
https://www.tridel.com/blog/drywall-installed-30th-floor-alter/
April 2018 Construction Update
As we move closer to the start of occupancies for Alter, the Constructions Teams are working to complete the finer finishing details for the community. Drywall installation is currently being completed in suites on the 30th floor with rough-ins for plumbing and electrical work following. Exterior landscaping for the community is underway, beginning with the driveway and the finishes for the common areas are currently in progress.

I think that this does create some good visual texture, I just really don’t think it was done as well as it could have been. Even for tridel this is not great.

Today:

28215901638_05bc7607d6_k.jpg

The finished product confuses me. Maybe I need to wait till the balconies are completely done. Something just looks off though. Looks like an office building and the street presence sucks.

Just for the record, in case anyone this it's normal sod up here: grass is not typically planted on green roofs—it's plants they do not have to mow!

There are already A &Ws just a few blocks away at Jarvis & Wellesley, as well as the one on Yonge, just north of Collage.

Back