Toronto The Address at High Park | ?m | 12s | Chestnut Hill | BDP Quadrangle

Not a Rexall. It wasn't a name I was familiar with. Probably pharmacist owned. There is a possibility there will be a clinic as well.

Compare Starbucks and a dentist's office. The dentist is a better use of the patio space? Not good news.

And a dentist is a stable tenant and not likely to go out of business anytime soon. So we'll be stuck with a useless patio for the foreseeable future. Although, I'm still hoping they put the permits up on the wrong unit

24 May 2014:
xN9vscW.jpg

Pharmacy is a Remedy's RX--another walk in clinic would be great actually.

Cabin Fever is an indie record & coffee shop across the street--way better than an sbux. Timmie's down the street would eat sbux for lunch--even I go there way more often than to sbux even though I'm an indie coffee snob. Sbux perhaps has too many locations in this area anyways--8 minute walk west and 8 minute walk south east from 1638 Bloor Street West. 8 minutes walk NE is Hula Girl and 8 minutes SE Coffee and all that Jazz is pretty good. You can also get coffee at 7 Eleven, that breakfast spot and many other shops near here.

DQ opens today

Have shots from 26, but back log by 10 days and 1,500 photos ahead of them.

At least the retail is going quick compare to other places that are still empty after 5 years. With these rentals, they have a huge success rate to be around after 5 years compare to many start up business.

So despite the DQ being one store in from the side, they are using the patio space beside the future Dentist's office. How will the dentist best take advantage of the DQ crowd?

From the morning of the 4th:

P1410936.jpg

Attachments

• P1410936.jpg
    P1410936.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,201

Back