Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

from today...
20100918023.jpg

20100918016.jpg

20100918008.jpg

Thanks again Jasonzed for posting those great photos. My family enjoyed looking at the towers from the airplane which brought us to Europe. That was quite a view but unfortunately we did not have window seats and missed so our chance to take a picture for here to post.

WOW! Now there's some nice lighting... really gives a glossy look to the glass. I'm pretty happy with how these towers are turning out. Dying to get an idea of what it's going to look like with all its balcony glass up!

I love this picture by vic. I believe Jasonzed had one recently from the same spot. What I like about it is the wide-angle lens and the perspective gives the impression that these towers are much taller than they are. The taller tower looks like a Supertall being constructed and compared to the surrounding buildings, it looks like it's approaching 300 meters.

MD-2010-09-20-005.jpg

Awesome photos everyone! Love the way people are coming up with more creative ways to shoot it! Keep 'em coming!

I love this picture by vic. I believe Jasonzed had one recently from the same spot. What I like about it is the wide-angle lens and the perspective gives the impression that these towers are much taller than they are. The taller tower looks like a Supertall being constructed and compared to the surrounding buildings, it looks like it's approaching 300 meters.

MD-2010-09-20-005.jpg

From this angle, it looks like tower 5 should fit into tower 4 like South America into Africa.

I am beyond in love with this project. I wish we could get more buildings that actually inspire like these towers do.

I wish this was in the visual realm of most Torontonians... I think if we start to see better design we will begin to demand it! here's to raising the stakes on Condo-Architecture!!

Back