Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

I wonder if underground parking garages take care to avoid having 7 levels.

Yes, but cost twice as much.

If you 1.15 X number of unites, you will get number of cars you need space for underground.

It has been said that 4 cars have been showing up for 1 parking spot for the same unites and this does not include visitors.

I was told a few weeks ago a resident had close to 20 cars showing up for party and wipe out all the visitors parking spaces.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if it above ground or underground if the supporting grid system cannot support them in the first place.

Well, I hope a building like this is aerodynamic; hate to see the residents get motion sickness
6a00cdf3ac0c23cb8f00d4142c6987685e-500pi

I wonder if underground parking garages take care to avoid having 7 levels.

RoCP has seven levels. Deepest I've ever been in.

What's wrong with 7 floors down?

Well, besides the circles of hell thing, it just takes forever to drive a car in or out of there. For - ever. I mean, 6 floors down is an eternity, so 7 is that plus 16.7% more.

Besides, who would want to be 7 floors underground when one of our frequent earthquakes hits? Pas moi.

Ah yes, our frequent 1.5 on the Richter scale earthquakes. Hate those. I always get rattled by them.

They do. I have friends on the 3rd floor of the north tower. They are the ones with the 7th floor below parking. I think getting their car in and out of the garage takes longer than most of the drives they take it on.

They do. I have friends on the 3rd floor of the north tower. They are the ones with the 7th floor below parking. I think getting their car in and out of the garage takes longer than most of the drives they take it on.

Maybe their should replace their front-desk security with a Valet?

Whatever happened to those K-Tel car-stackers? Weren't they supposed to be appearing in space-challenged downtown parking garages? I'd rather push a couple buttons (C-42) and have my car magically pop up than always leave my keys with the local wannabe Nascar stars.

Back