Toronto 900 St Clair West | 43.69m | 12s | Canderel | BDP Quadrangle

Construction has started on Dundas and Aukland site
I have not seen a list yet of what was retained in the deal, but Main and Main did not sell everything to Timbercreek and Trinty. Select properties were retained, and that location could be one of them.

Per Realnet - this is now Canderel

D2r5sbdWkAAEh1x.jpg

I doubt this breaks ground until Monza is well underway. The backers of this are institutional and deep pocketed. They can wait until the market is focused on their building as opposed to the two others within a block.

From my understanding, the properties to the east of this site going all the way to Winona are also being assembled for eventual redevelopment.

While on the west NW of St. Clair & Alberta for Canderel's next phase, the "Brands 4 Less" store is now closed. Which leaves LCBO as the only tenant remaining, although I'd expect that to remain open for a while longer.

I doubt this breaks ground until Monza is well underway. The backers of this are institutional and deep pocketed. They can wait until the market is focused on their building as opposed to the two others within a block.

Do you mean until Monza is under construction? If so, why would that be? 900 St Clair was selling in May and sold a lot as far as I know.

900 Saint Clair West had its groundbreaking earlier this week, on February 19th, 2020.

Do you mean until Monza is under construction? If so, why would that be? 900 St Clair was selling in May and sold a lot as far as I know.

Many of the better units sold in May. I'm told the LCBO location will also be Canderel and will be the same height. Fantastic location... the demand for this area is obviously strong. Demand for this development certainly is no issue. Nice to see shovels in the ground!

Standard construction halt due to COVID-19? Short term only essential projects would seem advisable to allow.

Back