Toronto 88 Scott Street | 203.9m | 58s | Concert | P + S / IBI

Today:

28875022595_573322f205_b.jpg

I purchased in this tower and I can't wait to move into it. I think it's a great looking building in an awesome location. It's looking great within the existing skyline. I walk by it daily also and its impressive in person. Especially the re-created base from the Limestone of the RSA building.
PS - Concert just released a revised occupancy date: April 2018.

I pass there every day and don't know what you're talking about. its looking amazing
I think you are looking at too many pictures, go there and judge for yourself

try looking at the last image on the previous page... the way the sun is hitting the limestone, you can see that several of the pieces stick out and cast shadows rather than all being flat and on the same plane. it's sloppy work.

try looking at the last image on the previous page... the way the sun is hitting the limestone, you can see that several of the pieces stick out and cast shadows rather than all being flat and on the same plane. it's sloppy work.

The light was just right, it looks quite flat in person.

I pass there every day and don't know what you're talking about. its looking amazing
I think you are looking at too many pictures, go there and judge for yourself

The stone cladding does look better in person. The installation is not amazing and the misalignment of the tile is quite noticeable in spots.

I purchased in this tower and I can't wait to move into it. I think it's a great looking building in an awesome location. It's looking great within the existing skyline. I walk by it daily also and its impressive in person. Especially the re-created base from the Limestone of the RSA building.
PS - Concert just released a revised occupancy date: April 2018.
Nice! That's really exciting. Great location. Can't be beat.

Perhaps it was done purposely ie. to evoke the natural ruggedness of a rock face in a mountain. It certainly looks interesting from an artistic standpoint. A competent builder wouldn't have that much problem creating a smooth facade.

Back