Toronto 88 North (88 Queen East) | 90.52m | 27s | St Thomas Dev | Arcadis

Crane is coming down:

359CD75D-60EE-49CE-AFD6-1CCD51BA34EC.jpeg

Awesome milestone! I purchased a unit on the 10th floor, how much longer does it generally take before occupancy from when the crane gets taken down?

Awesome milestone! I purchased a unit on the 10th floor, how much longer does it generally take before occupancy from when the crane gets taken down?
Generally a couple of months until first occupancy. My bet is the lower floors start occupying December 2019 or January 2020.

August 3 2019

A similar photograph to what MOB posted above -- taken a bit further away from 88 North -- to reveal more of the future site of The Saint (north east corner of Church and Lombard), the exterior of the south penthouse unit at 82 Lombard, and the terrace and saltwater swimming pool of the Bently Condos.

IMG_0932.JPG

Interesting about the Bentley (sp?) saltwater pool... never knew that.

Do residents swim with tropical fish? Oh yeah that winter thing.

(Note to file and to ambitious developers: saltwater swimming pool (stocked with "friendly tropical species"), weather-protected in winter= snorkeling heaven (cleaning and condo maintenance fees nightmare perhaps) for residents of.... Toronto lol. Condos would be over-priced of course but I'd be interested ;-)

The condo I used to live in had a saltwater pool. Converted to saltwater while I was there. Better overall.

Crane removal from Spire.

Back