Toronto 88 Condos (Ei8hty8 Condos) | ?m | 35s | Minto Group | Rafael + Bigauskas

So they're trying to develop the parking lot and it looks like that the DRP has turned it down. This might take a while.

The Doris extension south of Sheppard along with the extension of Poyntz east of Yonge, these will be a great relief for the congested area. Are there any plans on the west side with regards to an extension of Beecroft south past Poyntz Ave.?

No immediate plans.

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/1998/agendas/council/cc/cc980729/ny8rpt/cl020.htm

Acquiring the properties to make this happen would have cost $18 million in 1998, which would put it closer to $40-50 million today with the increase in real estate prices and all the rebuilds that have doubled or tripled property values for some of the properties. I also don't think it would make a big enough of a difference in traffic to justify the costs, plus a major intersection onto Sheppard just a block or two north of the 401 on-ramp would cause havoc with people changing lanes to get on the highway.

Nice, I expect my Chinese people set up tents camping for days ahead of the first day of sale.

Even though I am not superstitious at all, I would be interested to buy the 8th floor, unit 8. --> 88 - 808 Sheppard Ave East.

I understand it is condo with townhouses at the base ... just like Radiance & Spring @ Minto Gardens

Pardon for my omission. Believe the project consists of 355 units in 35 storeys + 16 townhouses. They appear to launch their condos first.

Back