Toronto 83 Redpath Ave | ?m | 21s | The Benvenuto Group | Sweeny &Co

Sales Centre eats it. March 11, 2008.

GoodbyeSalesCentre.jpg

The entrance ramp to 18 Brownlow (the building in the background in my photo above) has been rerouted to enter at a different angle. Probably going to break ground for 83 Redpath directly into the 18 Brownlow underground parking garage.

Hilarious

I hadn't walked by there in a few days...and this finally happens.

Still going to be (at least) Dec 2009 before I get to move in to this puppy.:)

Quick update March 28, 2008

83Redpath_March28_01.jpg

83Redpath_March28_02.jpg

Is there a reason this project has been relegated to the Real Estate forum and isn't in Projects & Construction?

Fixed. (but not by me - another benevolent mod or admin)

A random construction photo from today.
Guess the machine currently boring a hole, win nothing.

83redpath-June10.jpg

The site is getting deeper as well. Apparently, the project has four-storeys of underground parking. They look about two-storeys down right now.

This notice was posted in my apartment building a few days ago. Looks like the crane will be installed September 13/14. If it stops raining, I hope to get some actual construction photos today.

83redpath_crane_notice.jpg

wow a lot of construction progress has been made on this site is such a short time ... and it was only a year ago when they started sales

I lived in 18 brownlow for years and loved the area.The people who run the building are real cheesers.They fix nothing and I doubt this new revamp will work www.18brownlow.com .In my life I have never had a landlord like that guy Norm.Im thinking of buying at 82 redpath ,but Im trying to make sure that the cheeser Norm isn't the partner.The construction is going very very slow!! I mean at a snails pace.

Update from July 2, 2009. Nine photos.
Tried to get some different angles of the tower and the townhouse component.

I also think the development index link for 83 Redpath is pointing to the wrong thread. Maybe a mod can check that out.

83Redpath-01.jpg

83Redpath-02.jpg

83Redpath-03.jpg

83Redpath-04.jpg

83Redpath-05.jpg

83Redpath-06.jpg

83Redpath-07.jpg

83Redpath-08.jpg

83Redpath-09.jpg

looking good

This one seems to be really moving. Exterior cladding is interesting with a good mix of section widths in the window wall.

Back