Toronto 80 Bloor Street West | 263.4m | 78s | Krugarand | Arcadis

The latest GYRA newsletter claims that a community meeting is to be held "in the next few months."

gSgYKwY.png

To Koops65 ! I love it when you create these rendering compilations keeping us informed . I've been watching your work years on Skyscraperpage. Since you love doing these renderings I would love to see developing renderings from other boroughs like North York, Scarborough and Etobicoke etc if you can ! Thanks !!

so what happened at the LPAT?
Instead of asking that question in the future, please just click on the link to the file (in this case, in the post directly above yours) and if there's nothing to download in the Decision Number column, then there's no answer yet. If there is something there, you could instead post the link to the thread to let everyone know what the outcome was.

Please see the attached memo from GYRA regarding a community consultation meeting scheduled for Thursday January 24th at 7 pmat Emmanuel College, 75 Queens Parkregarding the application for 80 Bloor Street West (by Harry Rosen on Bloor and Bellair). The application involves a 68 storey condominium with approximately 565 suites. GYRA and stakeholders are not in favour of the development due to size, lack of public amenity space and setbacks.

GYRA encourages residents to attend this meeting.

Back