Toronto 75 on The Esplanade | 99.97m | 29s | Harhay | a—A

Taken yesterday (Jan-25)

5171318A-B534-480B-9D38-1F59C81A7E1B.jpeg

How does everyone here feel about "tower creep" in this mid-rise neighbourhood (this project, St. Lawrence Condos, Time & Space, etc)?

Waste of Time & Space condos wont be a pretty sight at all. It's the definition of everything that can go wrong with developments in Toronto (hulking mass, dull grey cladding, pour stepbacks, atrocious podium, etc..).

This on the other hand, is absolutely stunning and breathtaking.

Used to live in the flat-iron Esplanade and think it's time for the ass end to get a giant diptych mural... purchasers at 75 The Esplanade have earned a better west view 'cause without them we'd never have this damn-near-perfect building gracing the nabe.

i like this and St.Lawrence project, not sure about Waste of time and space. pattern on this one are very nice cant wait for 250 church to go up, will have very similar pattern.

edit: agree with ProjectEnd.
How does everyone here feel about "tower creep" in this mid-rise neighbourhood (this project, St. Lawrence Condos, Time & Space, etc)?
i have a feeling there will be an oversupply of condo units in the neighborhood....particularly because of the proximity to the thousands of units being built south of the gardiner....

i have a feeling there will be an oversupply of condo units in the neighborhood....particularly because of the proximity to the thousands of units being built south of the gardiner....
I live here so I'm biased, but I think it would be hard to oversupply this particular neighbourhood, given the concentration of urban amenities. People will always want to live here, no matter how many units they build.

Back