Toronto 550 Wellington West and 1 Hotel | ?m | 15s | Freed | a—A

wow ... I walked by the site again today - I know I'm going on and on but the park + area is amazing! Hopefully I'll take some pictures. Even some of the houses / town homes in the area are beautiful.

Is it an expensive area?

Anyway I'll stop my rant.

wow ... I walked by the site again today - I know I'm going on and on but the park + area is amazing!

You mean that partially grassed dog toilet? That park is getting out of control. You know its the case when you walk buy on -10C days and it STILL smells like you have your nose up a terriers ass. But excluding that, the park is awesome!

Did anyone go to the town hall meeting on Dec03 where they talked about the project? I would love an update.

I also noticed the green liquor license is up near the wellington/bathurst corner.

The construction guys are in full swing when I walk to work at 7am and they are sometimes still going strong well past 7pm on my walk home. You guys think the August 17th Tentative Occupancy Date will stick?

haha well I didn't notice any smell the last few times I walked by.
Then again I wasn't concentrating on sniffing up the area. Moreover I can see what you're getting at ... there were a lot of dogs around.

What's all the work they're doing on the park?

You mean that partially grassed dog toilet? That park is getting out of control. You know its the case when you walk buy on -10C days and it STILL smells like you have your nose up a terriers ass. But excluding that, the park is awesome!

Did anyone go to the town hall meeting on Dec03 where they talked about the project? I would love an update.

I also noticed the green liquor license is up near the wellington/bathurst corner.

The construction guys are in full swing when I walk to work at 7am and they are sometimes still going strong well past 7pm on my walk home. You guys think the August 17th Tentative Occupancy Date will stick?

They are working very hard on this site, I am not sure if the residential part will be ready for August, but I am pretty sure the Hotel will be

Took this a week or two ago:

3091326499_5cfab12f35_o.jpg

Here are some pics from Saturday. I think the form is in for the 11th floor now on the tower building. I thought 11 was supposed to be the first condo floor, but the 10th floor has a balcony....

DSC_2552.jpg

This angle makes the project look massive....
DSC_2553.jpg

If you look close you can see they have started the glass on the second floor of the condo units....
DSC_2556.jpg

This one is for allabootmatt 'cause he loves them wires.....
DSC_2547.jpg

thanks for the great pics MikeMang ~

the glass+spandrel installed on the 'hotel' portion is good looking so far ... but I do find it feeling a little institutional like though ?

Back