Toronto 5238 Dundas West | 135.9m | 41s | Main and Main | Arcadis

Are we officially using Arcadis instead of IBI now for the name of that firm? It seems like not all that long ago it was Page + Steele..
Yes, as of May, every ongoing IBI project is now branded as an Arcadis one. Our front page stories that cover buildings designed by them will use this phrase for the foreseeable future: "Arcadis — the Amsterdam-based global firm that acquired Toronto-based IBI Group in Fall 2022", until people are used to the new name. Meanwhile "Page + Steele" means you're getting old (like a lot of us)!!!

There was a resubmission here, but I don't think there's anything new. Just establishing the contents of the settlement offer on the previous page. @Northern Light

Correct, more or less.

The implementation submission was made last spring.

A technical resubmission occurred in December '23 as well.

This is another, minor, technical resubmission, which outside of comments and notes, largely addresses rounding a single corner of sidewalk.

From the Cover Letter:

1710454368529.png

1710454412348.png

Stats. from the new Arch. Docs:

1710454741693.png

1710454774125.png

1710454806236.png

AIC link for everyone's convenience.

@Paclo is flagged to check for April or December revisions of any significance.

Last edited:
Just learned today that Dundas Street Grill will be closing permanently soon to make way for the condo development. Will miss this nice family restaurant.

Not sure why they would close an income producing property when the timeline of this project is completely up in the air...

Just learned today that Dundas Street Grill will be closing permanently soon to make way for the condo development. Will miss this nice family restaurant.
Been there once. It didn't stand out.

Remember when it was Fuller's??

I asked a long time employee will they open the patio for service this summer.

Their response was no because they will be shutting down permanently to make way for the development.

I responded that will be a sad day. So many people enjoy coming here to enjoy a nice meal and the atmosphere with family and friends.

Back