Toronto 415 Yonge | 231m | 66s | Marwest | Kirkor Architects

so 240m is the final height or we only count it to 230.5m?
I'm not sure we can declare a "final" height yet. Despite what the settlement says about adding extra for aerials and lighting rods (which we don't count, and roof access shelters, which we would count, none of that shows up in the plans yet… so another set of drawings may be supplied to the City for SPA at some pint which might alter things. What we do see in the plans at this point is a roof level at 230.5m plus a parapet wall above that of an unspecified height, which looks less that a metre high. While something more specific will likely come in the future, for now I'll round the height to 231m.

i dont mind the design. it's just the architect firm has no will to deliver this design and i think many have the same sentiments. :)

i dont mind the design. it's just the architect firm has no will to deliver this design and i think many have the same sentiments. :)
Architects are at the mercy of the budgets outlined by the developers. It's very rare that an architect could tell any developer to go stuff it: they'd just be replaced on this project, and lose any chance to work for them in the future. Architectural firms have to be able to bill their clients so they can pay their employees… The developer rules.

Back