Toronto 36 Birch | 17.37m | 4s | North Drive | Richard Wengle

I think these will be quite nice. Appears to be solid construction and good design and materials. At these prices they better be!

DSC03822.JPG

DSC03823.JPG

DSC03824.JPG

DSC03825.JPG

DSC03826.JPG

DSC03827.JPG

Coming along nicely. What I like:

- Red brick with black framed winows (always looks good)
- Poured concrete floors and walls.

Looking like a great porject.

Closer up of the cladding from North Drive's IG:

Screenshot_20211121-121631_Instagram.jpg

Posted on Accel CM's IG back in Dec 2021:

Screenshot_20220204-185903_Instagram.jpg

Maybe this isn't the thread, but I'm curious, how are townhouses connected? Obviously they share a wall. However, how do they block impact noise from next door? These are all engineered hardwood/hardwood so how does one block the sound nextdoor from stomping? I know a problem with tonwhouses is hearing people walking on the stairs. Sound transfers right through to the next unit.

These are #3M+ townhouses, surely the builder has made sure this isn't the case in these houses, right?

Maybe this isn't the thread, but I'm curious, how are townhouses connected? Obviously they share a wall. However, how do they block impact noise from next door? These are all engineered hardwood/hardwood so how does one block the sound nextdoor from stomping? I know a problem with tonwhouses is hearing people walking on the stairs. Sound transfers right through to the next unit.

These are #3M+ townhouses, surely the builder has made sure this isn't the case in these houses, right?
It’s a reinforced concrete building. Like every other condo building. Not wood townhouses. Does that answer the question?

Back