Toronto 357 King West | 148.13m | 42s | Great Gulf | BDP Quadrangle

This is going to be a pretty prominently situated building along the King West streetscape, and will help block off the not so flattering north side of Bisha. Hope GG and Quadrangle bring their A-game here.
This building is underwhelming to me at most.
Between the heritage Westinghouse across the street and King Blue taking design cues from it and the heritage red brick facade from Bisha, this building has no hint of heritage and architecture of this neighbourhood. They didn't even try, no brick, no red no nothing. Just a bland glass tower

Something like PJ condos or Ace hotel or the new red brick on Richmond st would be amazing for this corner but alas this is what we get. blah

Aug 5th

IMG_8618.JPG

...as long as it doesn't end up being a lemon also.

I can't remember if this ended up being a condo or rental but I worry less about rental construction because of the tendency for a better quality product (anecdotally, at least thanks to the Selby and the Livmore)

I can't remember if this ended up being a condo or rental but I worry less about rental construction because of the tendency for a better quality product (anecdotally, at least thanks to the Selby and the Livmore)
It's a condo. You can always check this information by visiting the project database file linked in the forum header.

Back