Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

attachment.php

^ very cool pic, sMT. That's an amazing view. 300 must be topping off soon!

+1 . amazing view/photo. love the messiness of the cranes in that photo, signs of things to come!
300 Front adds a nice layer to that photo. For some reason I thought it would have looked a little less wide on it's east/west faces. perhaps it's cause we got so few renders. I expected the tower to look a little more sleek.
ex:
300-4.jpg

^ very cool pic, sMT. That's an amazing view. 300 must be topping off soon!

It looks like 300 Front has already been topped off. The mechanical penthouse is clearly visible from our place, it has been fully formed according to the renderings.

It looks like 300 Front has already been topped off. The mechanical penthouse is clearly visible from our place, it has been fully formed according to the renderings.

Based on the numbers on the man hoist stops, this picture from Friday at 3:15 shows level 49 formed on the south (left) side.

IMG_7268.jpg

Not sure what that means.

The tower portion is bland but OK and might look better with reference to the landscaping at ground level, but the strangely patterned east wing of the building looks hideous imo and can't be saved.

Based on the numbers on the man hoist stops, this picture from Friday at 3:15 shows level 49 formed on the south (left) side.

Oh, thanks for this shot. Amazing view from L tower! I'm thinking this is the 49th floor that they are forming...it looks like just a normal floor...and will be working on the mechanical penthouse after this...

Look at somemidtowners photo from yesterday, you can see floor count

fN7KI2B.jpg

counting up they are on level 46 47 at most

Back