A few changes in the past few days:
1. Concrete barriers were installed on Merton yesterday.
2. Excavation has begun at the site of the original ramp, so a new ramp was built on the South Eastern side of the site.
3. Developer site says that hoarding work (concrete beams, scaffolding, etc) was to begin last week on Al Green lane, but so far, nothing taking place there yet. Just a few markings on the ground.
Changes since last time:
- Concrete barricades were installed on Merton, blocking part of the sidewalk as it is used for their own equipment and material. (Likely to be expanded as construction progresses, especially when crane is installed)
- Bottom seems to have been reached on the North side and expending towards the north (Excavation likely to be completed in the next week or two, at this rate.)
- Today, scaffolding installation began on Al Green Lane.