Toronto 277 Wellington West | 208m | 60s | Reserve Properties | IBI Group

At least New York has interesting designs incorporated in their condos. All we see here is the same repetitive crap, rinsed and diluted 100's of times over.

The current renders of this proposal are disgusting.
That's a great choice of words for this design, extremely disappointing

At least New York has interesting designs incorporated in their condos. All we see here is the same repetitive crap, rinsed and diluted 100's of times over.

The current renders of this proposal are disgusting.

This is not entirely true. There are some really stunning designs in New York but they churn out their fair share of duds as well.

Hmm? 232 meters sounds tall but then again in the vicinity 3 buildings are proposed taller and another 4 at around 200 meters
..Oxford's Union Park........................Height .303 m, 262m, 210m
Concord Canada House ................Height, 233m, 206m
400 Front Street...............................Height 199m, 192m

Hmm? 232 meters sounds tall but then again in the vicinity 3 buildings are proposed taller and another 4 at around 200 meters
..Oxford's Union Park........................Height .303 m, 262m, 210m
Concord Canada House ................Height, 233m, 206m
400 Front Street...............................Height 199m, 192m

TY AG for letting us all know how short 66S and 232M really is................

I for one feel this comparison was elucidating.

TY AG for letting us all know how short 66S and 232M really is................

I for one feel this comparison was elucidating.
It's pretty tall in my opinion being at 232M by dividing at 3M per floor plate. Would make it at a height of 76 storey building. That's like a similar height of the Ice and harbourfront Plaza towers.

It's pretty tall in my opinion being at 232M by dividing at 3M per floor plate. Would make it at a height of 76 storey building. That's like a similar height of the Ice and harbourfront Plaza towers.

It's possible................just possible...........mind you...........that there was a hint of sarcasm in my post. :D

You might want to compare them side by side. Especially on rude people. For every a**hole in Toronto, there are 10 in New York.

I lived in NYC for half a decade and literally never once had a bad encounter with someone, whereas in Toronto I routinely fear for my life because of the astonishing number of dangerous drivers I encounter while walking, biking, or driving literally every day.

I lived in NYC for half a decade and literally never once had a bad encounter with someone, whereas in Toronto I routinely fear for my life because of the astonishing number of dangerous drivers I encounter while walking, biking, or driving literally every day.
Did you drive in New York?

Back