Toronto 252 Church | 166.1m | 52s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

^I see where you are coming from however there is a massive question mark with interest rates! And this is a great location in a region that sees massive growth in Western terms even in bad times. We will see.

Nope, I am referring to the 803 SQFT unit, at $729,000. 25 The Esplanade.

The $720,000, 318 SQFT unit is insane. That’s 252 Church St.
That makes more sense, in our building the fees are around .85 per sq ft for units with parking. that includes the heat ,water ,garbage and most of the hydro cost.

That makes more sense, in our building the fees are around .85 per sq ft for units with parking. that includes the heat ,water ,garbage and most of the hydro cost.
Yeah, same thing for the maintenance fees for 25 The Esplanade, hydro, electricity, garbage are all included. You could leave all your lights on and the hot water running for as long as possible and you don’t pay any extra.

They are actually really good, especially for the amenities you get. The fees for that specific unit are $667.
Remember each unit has different maintenance fees depending on the size. I’m pretty sure the biggest units have the most expensive fees at around $1k?
Still really good, as there are a lot of other condos with more expensive fees.

Yeah, but it’s a bungalow. It’s not located in the heart of downtown Toronto, literally surrounded by everything. The views aren’t that great compared to a downtown condo with city and lake views. You have to maintain the whole property. Mow the lawn, shovel the snow, etc. In a condo, everything is maintained for you. You don’t have a pool (assumption), a huge gym with endless machines (you could buy a treadmill, but you’ll waste space and won’t have as many machines as a gym has), party room, rooftop decks (with awesome views), billiard rooms. All in your condo, private for residences.
I would also like to add, the added security of living in a condo vs. a house. In a house, there are many entry points, whether it be the front door, all of your windows, and back doors. In a condo, usually the front doors (ground entrances) are locked with a key fob. You have concierge 24/7, which also monitor the security cameras, and some condos even have key fobs in the elevators, with some restricting each key fob to only one floor, so you can’t access random floors. Although there are less condos with that added security, and can be a little annoying if you want to access different floors for amenities. You only have one access point to your unit, the front door in your hallway. No way anyone is gonna enter your unit from your window, which could be very high up!

Back