Toronto 225 Queen East | 121.4m | 37s | Dash Developments | Arcadis

I bought at the modern on richmond and sherbourne, I like the neighborhood, there is VALUE there!

I think once the old crack head coffee time becomes a starbucks all will be well!

the Barista "look of distain" when you ask for a double double can fix any neighborhood

I bought at the modern on richmond and sherbourne, I like the neighborhood, there is VALUE there!

I think once the old crack head coffee time becomes a starbucks all will be well!

the Barista "look of distain" when you ask for a double double can fix any neighborhood

The old crack head Coffee Time is now orange. I'm not sure why. Interesting, though!

IMG_0021.jpg

lol, I know... don't get me wrong, I believe this area will turn around (popeyes or not)

but still.... popeyes, sure to be gettolicious!

when I seen the Orange I was hoping for Pizza Pizza, classy in it's own way! I guess we will have to wait and see

It's actually a very similar orange/black to the Beer Store's colour scheme.
But I assume that the one at Seaton/Gerrard is close enough.
There's also another one down near River and Queen, I believe.

Popeyes usually has a distinct red trim around its restaurants... i agree that it looks more beer stroresque that anything else i can think of.

Are you sure it's not going to be a Coffee Time again? This is the same exterior wall colour as other Coffee Time locations (I'm thinking College and Ossington)...

Can you tell me where the former crack dens on Britain were? Also, what is up with the building on the north side of Britian, east of the parking lot (the one with tall glass, looks like a TV set inside)? And what's the deal with 41 Britain?

32 Britain was one. Its now a new building. The owner told me when they first went into the previous building they found ten little rooms in the basement. Perfect for a whore house/crack den.

41 Britain is where my office used to be. Recently moved across the street. Its owned by the Grace Toronto Church which has turned the ground floor into a church. Upstairs is office space rented to a bunch of companies.

Popeye's is amazing. I'm not too partial to their scone, but otherwise their menu is an all-star lineup. I'd almost put a downpayment on a unit at the Kormann house for this reason alone!

Popeye's, Taco Bell and Harvey's are like fast food's Holy Trinity.

Back