Toronto 210 Bloor West | 114.8m | 29s | Tribute | Core Architects

It looks like it's going to be a slim and tall building from the looks of the property line . Does anyone know if there's any other land that will be expropriated to make this building wider ?

Docs are online - Core Architects

pm7X3Mz.jpg

nD6vMux.jpg

vwiuAP9.jpg

42 super luxury units. Looks like 11ft ceilings for units, 80 parking spots in stackers on 3 underground levels and dedicated valet parking. 115m tall.

There are more car elevators (2) then residents' elevators (1). Ok, there's another "service elevator" but it won't be used on a daily basis.

Edit: P1 parking level has double stacked parking, while P3 has triple stacked parking. P2 will have non-stacked parking.
1543601092802.png

There are more car elevators (2) then residents' elevators (1). Ok, there's another "service elevator" but it won't be used on a daily basis.

Edit: P1 parking level has double stacked parking, while P3 has triple stacked parking. P2 will have non-stacked parking.
View attachment 165489

Only one residents' elevator? I live in a building (much more downmarket than this place) that's 11 storeys tall, as well as an accessible rooftop, and has about 90 units. It has two elevators, and the waits are usually very reasonable, unless there's an elevator on service or down. Sure, this has half the units, but it is a luxury building, with more than twice the number of floors. That's a long wait for an elevator.

The service elevator isn't directly accessible from the lobby.

If I had a few million dollars to spend on a luxury condo, I'd be skeptical about the elevator situation.

Last edited:
Looks like the passenger elevator directly accesses units - and the service one can access the corridor on each floor

REbe4N8.jpg

Sweet building. I'd be concerned about the elevator situation too, but the exterior of the proposal sure looks smart.

I love it but between this and the dumbass, garbage nonsense on Dundas, someone is making some pretty risky bets at Tribute. Good luck!

Back