Toronto 21 Broadview | 40.27m | 12s | Streetcar | CEBRA architecture

broadceb.jpg
broadceb2.jpg
broadceb3.jpg
broadceb4.jpg
broadceb5.jpg

I really like the renders - I hope the execution will be just as good. My only "nitpick" is that I'd like to see wider sidewalks on Broadview. The benches and steps and all are nice, but a bit more room for pedestrian traffic would be a bonus.

That's a seriously bulky sucker but I dig the modern vibe and handsome angularity. Really going to do its part to beef up Riverside.

i feel like that rendering makes it look way bulkier than it actually is.
given the proximity to the future ontario line station at east harbour, is this potentially not dense enough?

Did anyone attend the public meeting last night? I live near here and a summary would be great!
Yes, a couple of YIMBY voices attended this meeting last-night.

Summary : Building meets most of the Provincial targets and is well inside the PMTSA for the new EAST HARBOUR transit station. Some version of this building gets built. Only real questions are -

(a) How long does this process drag-out..?
(b) How tall is the final massing..?

Majority of Complaints and Concerns came from Owners of the low-rise Single-Family Homes on LEWIS STREET, who were concerned about Shadow, Overlook, Traffic & Parking.

There were also some Complaints and Concerns from the Condo loft owners at 68 BROADVIEW and 90 BROADVIEW about Shadow, Construction noise, Traffic & Parking.

STREETCAR has a lot of experience dealing with the local Councillor and Planners... so they will make some version of this proposal work.... eventually...

1650476385618.png

1650476626836.png

1650476785059.png

(

Back