Toronto 1910 Eglinton Avenue East | 133.25m | 40s | Yorkreal Holdings | Turner Fleischer

Never mind the render of the building................the context is priceless! Eglinton will be completely empty, no other buildings for dozens of miles!

I can hear the buyer's remorse complaints already! But the rendering showed I would have a Lake view!

Why would you completely ignore the fact that Eglinton is being re-built almost from one end to the other? Development speaks to that not what exists now ...... or are you under the impression that this artery will remain frozen in time?

Why would you completely ignore the fact that Eglinton is being re-built almost from one end to the other? Development speaks to that not what exists now ...... or are you under the impression that this artery will remain frozen in time?

You're being obtuse. Did you notice the other laughing reactions?

PS. I don't appreciate being condescended to, by anyone, ever

I was the one who started the thread on the Golden Mile Master Plan. So yes, I'm very familiar with the area, and the plans for same, without any doubt more than you.

Being rude gets you nowhere.

Last edited:
You're being obtuse. Did you notice the other laughing reactions?

PS. I don't appreciate being condescended to, by anyone, ever

I was the one who started the thread on the Golden Mile Master Plan. So yes, I'm very familiar with the area, and the plans for same, without any doubt more than you.

Being rude gets you nowhere.
So, this development won't follow the Golden Mile Secondary Plan since it's not yet in-force. Am I correct?

Here's a version of the Golden Mile map by the City, shared via HousingNowTO on Twitter, filling in some of the gaps on who owns those remaining lots. Mostly with employment or commercial uses.

20200827_065134.png

Last edited:
These developments are exciting. It's sometimes hard to find updates around Golden Mile Secondary. This area and Scarborough Junction are prime for redevelopment / re-imagining. Has the O'Connor (Scarborough v North York) element been settled?

Site borders the future "Hakimi Park" - so was only targeted for 20-Storeys in the Golden Mile Secondary Plan...

View attachment 324677

Hmmm, not happy about the loss of housing.........but to be fair, I need to see more about the park and, I assume, shadowing concerns...............I'm wary.....but won't pre-judge til I've seen the details.

TY for the excellent info on this, and on the Parkdale Hub!

Also, a repeated thanks for your work on this file in general.

We may disagree from time to time on the details; but we don't disagree at all on the principle; and your work is extremely helpful in that regard.

Back