Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

Couldn't help but notice that it does look a little distracting when the sunlight hits the crown a certain way..
still a great looking building though
View attachment 550068
View attachment 550069
Like this.
Wednesday night from the Outer Harbour Marina entrance by Tommy Thompson Park.

IMG_0458.jpeg

I was downtown on Thursday last week and now that this beauty is finished, it really does stand out as one of the big office towers. It has prominence and size (both height and girth). It has really added to the skyline from multiple angles.

I had a friend with me who has never been to Toronto before and he was like "oh wow TD has so many towers". I got thinking about it and yeah their logo is all over the city.

Last edited:
Any word on a restaurant tenant for the top floor/glass canopy? Really looking forward to Toronto having our very own Walkie Talkie!

Nothing for the public - there's an amenity space on the 47th floor for employees
That is excessively lame, and I'm not sure why I had hope for better in Toronto. Thanks for sharing!

Silver lining: At least the building is pretty to look at from the outside.

... and one named after Toronto of all places.

Toronto-Dominion Bank is the seventh largest bank in the United States by branch count.
Indeed, my US friends were amazed when I told them that the "T" stands for Toronto. Probably wisely, they do not publicise their Canadian roots!

Back