News   Jul 25, 2024
 204     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 497     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 446     0 

1233 Queen East | ?m | 8s

They were spectacular! Quite a detailed look at the subway cars from the outside, to the inside, to pictures of the drivers seat and controls. Excellent photography work by someone who obviously works at Bombardier in Kingston... but wasn't supposed to release pictures yet.

I hope that person who obviously works at Bombardier in Kingston, didn't loose their job because of the photos they have leaked out.

I hope that person who obviously works at Bombardier in Kingston, didn't loose their job because of the photos they have leaked out.

That would be a massive overreaction - the public's going to be seeing them in a couple of months, it's not some sort of secret design or anything.

wow huge update! thanks for sharing! that lcd boy is gona be very happy when he sees the lcd screens =D

Yup i WOULD'VE been happy to see 'em....still have yet to see a good close up of the actual (not mock-up) LCD screens as installed....guess we'll just have to wait for this BIG SECRET to be revealed once they're in service.

Last edited:
Great update! Can't wait to see the new trains in service!

Hey guys if you wanna see TTC TR models pics go to the CPTDB forum since i still cant figure out how to use the image uploader!!!

Anyways are the TR's RT75's? According to the rest of the other subway fleet their called RT75's.

Let me save you from all the trouble of trying to find pictures of the new train from cptdb.ca

newttccar.jpg

Back