Toronto 11 YV | 213m | 62s | Metropia | Sweeny &Co

Indeed. But it's not as if ezboard made everything a walk in the park either!
Maybe AoD kept better dates/notes... I remember my first in person meeting at my house in Cabbagetown where I met this urban savant then known as GeekyBoy.. we and others were looking at UT issues/ideas such as a hard copy magazine and online version... think my business partner had already designed the soaring line drawing/logo which was briefly the UT brand.

This was a long time ago but I can't find a date... maybe AoD knows.

Don't mean to chip away at your legacy Ed, but some stuff did happen lol.

P.S. sorry for continuing the tangent

The CTBUH guys have mellowed with age. Denying Toronto has more high rises than Vancouver or Chicago is like denying climate change or the world being round now. We battled over the most trivial things.

Maybe AoD kept better dates/notes... I remember my first in person meeting at my house in Cabbagetown where I met this urban savant then known as GeekyBoy.. we and others were looking at UT issues/ideas such as a hard copy magazine and online version... think my business partner had already designed the soaring line drawing/logo which was briefly the UT brand.

This was a long time ago but I can't find a date... maybe AoD knows.

Don't mean to chip away at your legacy Ed, but some stuff did happen lol.

P.S. sorry for continuing the tangent

If my memory serves, it's probably around 2001/2. I could be wrong, but I think the line logo was by @Jayomatic?

2002? I could swear I was reading theurbantorontoforum.com in the mid to late 90's.

Nope!

AoD

If my memory serves, it's probably around 2001/2. I could be wrong, but I think the line logo was by @Jayomatic?

No my business partner and eager new UT member drew that.

His UT handle was Dencity if I recall.

I thought it was earlier too. It was a tumultuous time until we got our own forum.

urbantoronto.ca url was registered March 2002. And yes there was a Billy Corgan era that was before me. I joined around 2003.

Back