Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

And of that future site, watch for the construction trailers to come out in about a month or so. They've already started moving some of the temporary utilities

from today
DSCF8500-2.jpg

DSCF8479.jpg

Holy HELL is the taller tower ever slim!!! Both of those photos, but especially the first one, illustrate that fact quite dramatically.

HEAVENS above!!! I can't wait to see what gets poured up top exactly, (or maybe it'll be steel), and the 67-storey tower is going to look even more amazingly slim.

Cheers

I didn't mean "hell" in a bad way btw. I'm absolutely thrilled by how sleek these towers are. What a dramatic effect!

Perfect lighting on the CN Tower in that one!

I didn't mean "hell" in a bad way btw. I'm absolutely thrilled by how sleek these towers are. What a dramatic effect!

I know, in all truthfulness, something else that was as positive and exclamatory (if that makes sense?) came out of my mouth that I couldn't type on this PG-13 site. Needless to say, I think we all view that same set of photos with delight.

And of that future site, watch for the construction trailers to come out in about a month or so. They've already started moving some of the temporary utilities
Just to confirm, you mean the construction equipment etc that's currently on the 16 York site will be removed soon? And that's because..?

The floorplate is pretty much consistent in both towers, and so we're just in the rising phase before top-out. Once they begin with the roof element, I'm sure there will be a flurry of excitement. When the hoarding comes down and we get to tour the podium I'm sure this project will be very exciting! I'll just keep admiring the beautiful glass until new components develop!

Back