Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

Pemberton supposed to provide the builder package before the occupancy date. Do you know when we are expected to get? We have OD scheduled for August 8th, still nothing.

They are running late for their schedule. I think some o cu
Pemberton supposed to provide the builder package before the occupancy date. Do you know when we are expected to get? We have OD scheduled for August 8th, still nothing.
I emailed builder and they said i will receive 1 week prior to occupancy date

Got the documents from the builder, about a week in advance. Interest on the balance about 7.5%.

7.49% is in line with the current rates. What is not in line with the common practice is that Pemberton charges common charges and taxes on the top of 7.49%. Normally, landlord pays common charges and tax rather a tenant. If CC+taxes is about 1K – these money saved for the builder. With 1586 units and 1 year to register a condominium, 1*12*1568 = 18.8 millions paid by the buyers rather by the builder.

7.49% is in line with the current rates. What is not in line with the common practice is that Pemberton charges common charges and taxes on the top of 7.49%. Normally, landlord pays common charges and tax rather a tenant. If CC+taxes is about 1K – these money saved for the builder. With 1586 units and 1 year to register a condominium, 1*12*1568 = 18.8 millions paid by the buyers rather by the builder.
pretty high rate...so how do we calculate the rent? is the net difference divided by 12 then multiply by 7.49% (e.g. let say remaining balance is $500K / 12 X 7.49% = $3,750 monthly? Also, is the gym open now?

pretty high rate...so how do we calculate the rent? is the net difference divided by 12 then multiply by 7.49% (e.g. let say remaining balance is $500K / 12 X 7.49% = $3,750 monthly? Also, is the gym open now?
I am wondering if the amenities are not open, the maintenance fee is lower?

For those already in the building, btw what time is there sun over the pool? Wondering how it's going to look like once amenities are open

I am wondering if the amenities are not open, the maintenance fee is lower?
Just received information about occupancy fee
7.49% 😭
Wait, another person got a rate of 6.34%. How is there such a big difference? Isn't the rate standard across the board? Also, any idea on property taxes. What should we take as the assessed value of the property. Would it be same as the original purchase price or lower/higher?

Back