Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

No idea how accurate this info is, but heard that the final close is happening for all T&S as a whole. And that Pemberton is looking to occupy more of the northern towers before close--I think you're looking at H1 2024.
Hi, was your source reliable? Not sure how a purchaser's lawyer would know that the builder is "moving faster now" but I do hope its true because the occupancy rent we would pay is astronomical.

Today we received notice that our "Firm" Occupancy Date of 25-August-2023 (just 15 days from now) was delayed a further 46 days to the "Delayed" Occupancy Date of 10-October-2023. The closing on our house is already set, so that means we have to find temporary housing, parking & storage for 46 days, without compensation.

Any suggestions on where we can find temporary accommodation, parking & storage? Also, where are we to direct our mail and Amazon deliveries during that period?

Note: Our unit is on the top floor of Building C, aka SE Building, at Princess Street & The Esplanade.

Today we received notice that our "Firm" Occupancy Date of 25-August-2023 (just 15 days from now) was delayed a further 46 days to the "Delayed" Occupancy Date of 10-October-2023. The closing on our house is already set, so that means we have to find temporary housing, parking & storage for 46 days, without compensation.

Any suggestions on where we can find temporary accommodation, parking & storage? Also, where are we to direct our mail and Amazon deliveries during that period?

Note: Our unit is on the top floor of Building C, aka SE Building, at Princess Street & The Esplanade.
Did they notice direction or through lawyers?

Has anyone with firm occupancy date of August 23rd received their package or was contacted by builder for PDI?

Did they notice direction or through lawyers?
Not sure I understand your question. The notice was received via email at 3:05 pm today directly from:

Vendor: SENTINEL (SHERBOURNE) LAND CORPORATION, in its capacity as general partner of and on behalf of FRONT AND SHERBOURNE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (the “Vendor”) (the “Vendor”)

Then: "Once you have read this please reply and confirm receipt of this e-mail for our records."

Finally: "As well please keep us informed with your most current mailing address, phone number and email address."

We had to notify our lawyers ourselves and they were the ones who told us that we are not entitled to compensation.

This is so abrupt, they should’ve at least notified you earlier. My firm date is Aug 22. No PDI yet….

Has anyone with firm occupancy date of August 23rd received their package or was contacted by builder for PDI?
Mine is August 23 as well. Looks like it will delay for sure, based on my previous experience with Daniel's new build, the PDI is one or two weeks before occupancy. No scheduling of PDI so far, that means it will delay.

My firm date is Aug 22 (SE), no call yet…I hope it will go through as per OD.
Mine is August 23 as well. Looks like it will delay for sure, based on my previous experience with Daniel's new build, the PDI is one or two weeks before occupancy. No scheduling of PDI so far, that means it will delay.
hmm Maybe I am wondering though why they have not let us know by now.

Per Tarion, if the vendor cannot provide occupancy by firm date, the purchaser is entitled to delayed occupancy compensation….

Per Tarion, if the vendor cannot provide occupancy by firm date, the purchaser is entitled to delayed occupancy compensation….
How much can I get from that? any range of numbers for compensation? I would love to ask for a lower interest rate though LOL

How much can I get from that? any range of numbers for compensation? I would love to ask for a lower interest rate though LOL
Living cost (food and accommodation) of $150 per diem to a cap of $7,500 no receipts needs. If you have storage or moving fees associated then you need to provide receipts and it is added to the $7,500 cap with living expense comp.

Back