Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

Has any owner received communication from the builder to push or delay the 1st tentative date (Nov 16th, 2020)? I recall per contract, they need to inform us at least 90 days prior?

Has any owner received communication from the builder to push or delay the 1st tentative date (Nov 16th, 2020)? I recall per contract, they need to inform us at least 90 days prior?

I did not. I remember they sent a letter a while ago that due to COVID-19 the project is delayed. Maybe they sent a letter to my lawyer whom, I have to admit, I am not able to locate too …

You should wait until the final closing and condo registration. Not just occupancy.

I talked to RBC – they are somewhat hesitant to provide a mortgage now (given the rates it might not a bad idea to start paying now). They did send me a page listing documents needed for a preapproval – not sure if it is worth to do it now as they are not going to lock the rate for 2 years. What would be the point?

Got email from Pemberton yesterday that the new occupancy date is likely November 2022 (or later).

Received an email about an unavoidable delay and now they don't believe that occupancy will take place before March 2023, lol.

just get an email that the mine will be at least after march 2023 as well. I am on the 8 floor , north building. There is anything we can do with Tarion?

Im simply comparing the timeline for the 158 Front St E condos and seeing what stage they are in now in comparison to 177. Maybe you should take a look at some developments near by in the area with similar tower size and other constraints then maybe make a more educated guess.

So loudpacckk - care to make an update to your derisive comment about me providing 'a more educated guess'? As each month goes by, my not so 'more educated guess' certainly appears to be looking better and better all the time.

Also - I would put my perspective down to experience and being realistic, over plain guesswork or optimistic, hopeful thinking.

just get an email also at least march 2023 as well. There is anything we can do with Tarion?

What exactly to do with them? To make Pemberton move faster? A fair enough thing would be to let people to make assignment sales without builder’s permission. I am just wondering if there is a limit for their deadline extension?

Also have your guys address also changed from 177 Front Street to 70 Princess Street? I checked Google maps and it's basically the same podium but wanted to see if this was the case for others too!

Back