News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 731     0 

this is your city

3132183843_f787d5dfd3_o.jpg

I love that last photo! I was driving around seeing all the fog and was thinking that it would be a great day/night to take some really spooky photos.

I love how the telephoto really exaggerates that hill, it almost looks like a vertical drop. Cool shot.

That photo wonderfully captures that section of Avenue Road. If you have ever navigated that hill in a car when it's snowing, or cycled up it you realize how steep it really is.

I hang my head in shame when I compare my attempts to capture images to you folks above and other contributors on this board. Absolutely sensational contributions this year, thank you!

just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support during the year, this will be my last photo on here for a while, but i will return. daily updates will still be avialable on my blog, from the archieves.

thanks again, and happy new year.

3152220433_093c2ac56a_b.jpg

Good College Park pic 12/24

Tomms: That pic of College Park at Yonge Street brings back memories - because on my first two trips to Toronto in 1979 I stayed at the old YMCA-the site now of the Toronto Police HQ. I remember it well...LI MIKE

Back