The United BLDG (Davpart/H&R Developments) - Real Estate -

Yup... prices have gone up more. All the studios are over $2000/sqft, even more than the available 2 beds. The reason being, they are on the 40th+ floor. Does it warrant $2500/sqft for a studio? I don't know. Last time I spoke with my contact at Baker, they were at 75% - 80%. Sales slowed because of Christmas and the New Year. Picking up as we speak. People are still buying... At this pace, I'm really just waiting for them to reach 90% so I can list my suite on an assignment. Got a good one too... so contemplating if I should hold on or not... 5 years is just too long.

Still haven't heard back anything from the developer regarding the status of this building.

Does anyone have any new information? Apparently a lot of buyers are requesting deposit extensions for the second deposit due in July due to COVID-19 if that makes a difference with regards to construction financing.

Their height dropped by 6m though too though? That seems to pretty much account for the loss of 2 floors.

Also, a lot of floors have 2.75m slab to slab heights.. the ceilings aren't exactly high.

I do like that new parking ratio, 97 residential spaces for 713 units. 0.13/unit. Very nice.

I just generally still do not understand this project and why it's apparently worth $1,500/ft. The whole thing just makes no sense to me. they must have some sort of incredible broker network that can push these units.
Where do you get the drawing to see these heights? Is the north side portion then much lower than 180 m?

Wow the builder and sales reps have gone mute... I can't get an email back.

Has anyone who's purchased a unit received any delay notice or any notification from the builder? I haven't received anything.

Yup... prices have gone up more. All the studios are over $2000/sqft, even more than the available 2 beds. The reason being, they are on the 40th+ floor. Does it warrant $2500/sqft for a studio? I don't know. Last time I spoke with my contact at Baker, they were at 75% - 80%. Sales slowed because of Christmas and the New Year. Picking up as we speak. People are still buying... At this pace, I'm really just waiting for them to reach 90% so I can list my suite on an assignment. Got a good one too... so contemplating if I should hold on or not... 5 years is just too long.

Which suite did you get, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Finally.. I need this building constructed ASAP.

Don't feel like selling my unit on an assignment... although my business could use the deposits paid to date for this building... but 4-5 years...

Pricing makes no sense , even for Downtown Toronto next to subway !!! $787,990 for
bed.svg
Studio
bath.svg
1 Baths
size.svg
279 SqFt
ppsf.svg
$2,824 per SqFt

what are they expecting rent to be at that price lol...

Last edited:
Anyone worried about the value of their unit on closing? Im on the 45th floor.... and I have some buyers regret... lets see what happens...

Any idea on when this will close? I know official date shows Jan 2026, seems unlikely though?

A unit on the intersection of a streetcar line and subway station, walking distance to one of the world’s largest hospital/medical research centres as well as massive university and NA’s second largest financial hub will always be in demand. You need not worry! Lol $$$!

Reactions: AHK
Anyone worried about the value of their unit on closing? Im on the 45th floor.... and I have some buyers regret... lets see what happens...

Any idea on when this will close? I know official date shows Jan 2026, seems unlikely though?
is yours a two bed

Back