News   Jul 12, 2024
 855     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 769     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 324     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Just walked by the TLS, and the Yonge northbound lane between Dundas and Gould is closed and it looks like they are rebuilding the sidewalk.

The Yonge sidewalk is being torn up.

I was expecting more framing than this.

Those fans are so out of place

1111773611_0683a882e5_b.jpg

If you look at the signage elevations chart, the framing is as it should be, curved at 52' (W) X 30' (H) covering 1560 sq. ft. facing both Yonge and Dundas Streets. That section will mount the High Definition Video display board. Above that will be the much longer Tri-Vision Display board (not framed yet) at 108' (W) X 30' (H) covering 3240 sq. feet, also facing Yonge and Dundas Streets.

I think the video screen is going to be a lot smaller than a few people on here seem to think it's going to be. The screen itself is not going to be much larger than the 'superbad' billboard. It'll look good though. I was worried after seeing that PenEqu sign go up that they were going to cheap-out and install a flat panel facing south-west.
Regarding the installation of the screen: I'd be that they'll wait at least until the brackets are up for the Tri-vision. Why would they risk damaging an expensive video screen? I'd maybe even say it might go up close to last.

They usually start their sign installations on Thursday Nights. So we will likely see more of the same, but not for another day.

Can assume they are also working on the sidewalk on the Yonge Street side.

Back