News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 866     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 349     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
hey did you guys notice that there are now brackets on the Yonge St side of The Toronto Life Square. I mean on the "mass of corrugation" that is the backside of the movie theatres. Looks like ads will cover this peice of Metropolis as well. Or at the least, something will , if not ads.

Like ganjavih said in a previous post, it is not very attractive when viewed coming down Edward.

If they ever sell them... which as one might expect from Pen Inequity, is not exactly going gangbusters (big suprise). Don't be suprised to see hoarding-style l'Oreal ads slapped over half the signage for a year or two or..

hey did you guys notice that there are now brackets on the Yonge St side of The Toronto Life Square. I mean on the "mass of corrugation" that is the backside of the movie theatres. Looks like ads will cover this peice of Metropolis as well. Or at the least, something will , if not ads.

Like ganjavih said in a previous post, it is not very attractive when viewed coming down Edward.

I believe those stubs were used on Victoria St. as well to mount the fins that run along the top of the building... regarding the view from Edward St., with all that's happening in the area someone will surely want to redevelop the HMV building...

Or someone, buildup maybe, could hire Robert Stern to redo the north half of the block as a giant faux version of the beautiful but dilapidated building at the southeast corner of Yonge and Gould, something big enough to cover up the back wall of the cinemas anyway.

Back