News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 434     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Such a much better look. They haven't turned on the LED screen on the basement level which you see going down the escalator from the lobby level last time I was there, yet it was the first one installed.

Pretty sure that even though yonge/bloor was the rest area, they have already decided to roll it out to the whole system eventually so it doesn't make sense to spend money on a new sign that will eventually be replaced in the next year.

Pretty sure that even though yonge/bloor was the rest area, they have already decided to roll it out to the whole system eventually so it doesn't make sense to spend money on a new sign that will eventually be replaced in the next year.

It's not a new sign. And it's a very negligible cost.

10 Dundas feels a lot better with the renovations.

One of my major easily addressable complaints is navigation to the subway station. I've seen so many people use the escalators to the Good life fitness, thinking it takes them to the subway. They need to make the signage clearer.

I wonder if they'll ever take those cheap Cineplex, Food court and Good Life Fitness signs down and replace them with proper light up signs. Kind of distracting when you compare them to everything else on the exterior now especially with the new screen.

It's not a new sign.

Ah, very well then.

The new LED signage looks great, now they just need to get rid of the canvas banners. :p

Those letter signs are far more costly than a back lit sign.

I wonder if they'll ever take those cheap Cineplex, Food court and Good Life Fitness signs down and replace them with proper light up signs. Kind of distracting when you compare them to everything else on the exterior now especially with the new screen.

Ah, very well then.

At the end of the day, though the improvements help, it's lipstick on a pig. This building will have circulation issues (and a lack of clarity for people passing through the building that no amount of signage can help) till the day it is demolished.

Such a much better look. They haven't turned on the LED screen on the basement level which you see going down the escalator from the lobby level last time I was there, yet it was the first one installed.
Went there today, and saw the basement LED sign was now on. Sooo nevermind that haha.

10 Dundas feels a lot better with the renovations.

One of my major easily addressable complaints is navigation to the subway station. I've seen so many people use the escalators to the Good life fitness, thinking it takes them to the subway. They need to make the signage clearer.

I admit to doing that on my first day at Ryerson. ;)

The Canvas Cineplex banner is gone! I will assume permanent, LED Signage is coming shortly.

Also, new LED Lights embedded in the Awnings facing Yonge as well as Dundas Street Sides

IMG_20141018_183711.jpg

IMG_20141018_183751.jpg

Back