News   Jul 12, 2024
 649     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 635     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 286     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
For those of you who have tried Chipolte, where would you rank their burritos in this list?

Ranking of Burritos in order of best to crap:

1. Burrito Boyz (best)
2. Big Fat Burrito
3. Burro Burrito
4. Z-teca
5. Freshwest Grill
6. Quesada (crap)

For those of you who have tried Chipolte, where would you rank their burritos in this list?

1. Burrito Boyz (best)
2. Big Fat Burrito
3. Burro Burrito
4. Z-teca
5. Freshwest Grill
6. Quesada (crap)

100003845757834389. Taco Bell

1. Burrito Boyz (best)
2. Big Fat Burrito
3. Burro Burrito
4. Z-teca
5. Freshwest Grill
6. Quesada (crap)
Of those, I have tried Burrito Boyz, Z-teca, and Quesada. I'd put Chipotle at the top of the list. Burrito Boyz is really good, but it gives me a stomach ache. Z-teca was nothing special. Quesada was ok, but nothing special either.

The line was 10 minutes long today at the lunchtime rush, and they burritos were not free today. However, it was the best tex-mex I have had in Toronto.

I don't understand how this project went from the anticipation of a visually stimulating iconic tourist trap. (Like so): :D :)

1121470055_bf39a35bbf.jpg

torontolifesquare_rendering.jpg

To a blumbering utter failure that makes you want to look away in disgust. (Like so): :mad::(

2308776056_a6aac1fb25.jpg

July282008.jpg

I feel gullable, knowing that I once thought this project had a gleam of potential.

1. Burrito Boyz (best)
2. Big Fat Burrito
3. Burro Burrito
4. Z-teca
5. Freshwest Grill
6. Quesada (crap)

Chipotle is at the top. Easily. Barbacoa fajita burrito all the way.

This stretch (where Chipotle is) of TLS along Yonge works well at street level.

i Don't Understand How This Project Went From The Anticipation Of A Visually Stimulating Iconic Tourist Trap... To A Blumbering Utter Failure That Makes You Want To Look Away In Disgust...

The CheapeningTM
img_10915_300x150_1.jpg

There seems to be a lot missing from the original renders. The cantilevered roof-line canopies, the Toronto Life signage, and some of the more interesting advertising such as the roof-top Coca Cola sign and the McDonald's sign. Not sure if these elements are yet to come, but they would help.

Back