News   Apr 18, 2024
 671     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.9K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

The new music thread

I'm really digging the "phonk/wave" genre that's been going around the last few years. Great for night driving:

"Dub techno" is neat too:

Ayria just released a new album a couple months ago. She's a Toronto artist that's been making music since the early 00s but the quality of her music has held up great imo. My favorite albums are Flicker (2005), Plastic Makes Perfect (2013) and this latest album, This Is My Battle Cry (2022).

Ayria just released a new album a couple months ago. She's a Toronto artist that's been making music since the early 00s but the quality of her music has held up great imo. My favorite albums are Flicker (2005), Plastic Makes Perfect (2013) and this latest album, This Is My Battle Cry (2022).

I'm really surprised there's someone on UT apart from myself who is familiar with her! That's digging deep.

I'm really surprised there's someone on UT apart from myself who is familiar with her! That's digging deep.
I discovered her on DC++ uwaterloo file sharing back in 2009-2010. The guy who had her music up there only had a few of her songs uploaded though so now that I have Spotify I've been getting into her music more.

Back