Toronto The Milan Condominium | ?m | 37s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects COMPLETE

• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
Despite being only 30% sold this project is not in jeopardy of being cancelled, Conservatory Group is one of the wealthiest developers in the city. They are self financed and will have no problem sitting on the project for a long time.

wow thanks BMyers ~ that's exactly what the sales person told me when I visited their Infinity3 sales office earlier ... good to know the information is consistent ~

Looks like Milan is set to go

Application: Demolition Folder (DM) Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4W 3Z4

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 09 188194 DEM 00 DM Accepted Date: Nov 16, 2009

Project: Parking Garage Demolition

Description: demolition permit for 1 storey parking structure - See Building permit for new condo and site plan approval under 837 Yonge st REAR

agree with AG ... the finishes are indeed very nice @ Milan condos ... of course the price had something to do with it

The Milan site (Church & Yonge Canadian Tire, east parking lot) has now been fenced off, and the parking lot closed, cleared, and entrance blocked (Tuesday, Jan. 19 / Wednesday, Jan. 20). Looks like this one might now be about to proceed.

AHK

I will let others comment with respect to the architectural and design merits of the Conservatory Group high rise projects (from my perspective while not the best, they are definitely not the worst), however from what I have seen, they appear to be one of the slowest developers in the GTA for the construction stage of a project. The buildings in the Conservatory Group project in North York - between Spring Garden and Hollywood, just east of Yonge (currently building the Pearl) - each seem to take a very long time to get built.

AHK

Why the bad rep? What else have they built?

From the condo I've seen (Platinum, Majestic, Imperial, Rio, Penrose, Infinity) or what I've heard about Conservatory Group ... I am of the opinion their built quality and finishings are AVERAGE at best ~

Back