The LakeShore and LakeFront at West Block Est. 1928 (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

Question for the owners/buyers: what compelled you to pay upwards of $1200-1400 per square foot for a unit in 17/19 Bathurst when you could purchase a comparable unit in a neighbouring building for around $1000 per square foot??

1) Its Lakeshore, and its Bathurst (2 main streets)
2) Right there is the Loblaws flagship store and the other retail stores & restaurants
3) the LCBO under the gardiner is right there
4) the nearby park in development
5) starbucks and tim hortons across the street
6) big balconies
7) its a landmark in that area around bathurst south of Gardiner. the twin towers
8) Floorplans are great. everything at right angles
9) King West not far

1) Its Lakeshore, and its Bathurst (2 main streets)
2) Right there is the Loblaws flagship store and the other retail stores & restaurants
3) the LCBO under the gardiner is right there
4) the nearby park in development
5) starbucks and tim hortons across the street
6) big balconies
7) its a landmark in that area around bathurst south of Gardiner. the twin towers
8) Floorplans are great. everything at right angles
9) King West not far

Thanks for your response. Are you an owner?

Question for the owners/buyers: what compelled you to pay upwards of $1200-1400 per square foot for a unit in 17/19 Bathurst when you could purchase a comparable unit in a neighbouring building for around $1000 per square foot??

This project initially sold for $600-700 per square foot.
I don't see why anyone would pay $1200-1400 per square foot for a unit here, which comprises mostly of small 1 & 1+1 bedroom units under 600 SF with cramped LR.
The largest I'm aware of is 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms at 933 SF excluding the penthouse units.

BTW, there are projects actually on the waterfront getting $1200-1400 per square foot ... NOT just waterfront adjacent by the Gardiner.

Last edited:
This project initially sold for $600-700 per square foot.
I don't see why anyone would pay $1200-1400 per square foot for a unit here, which comprises mostly of cramped 1 & 1+1 bedroom units under 600 SF.
The largest I'm aware of is 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms at 933 SF excluding the penthouse units.
I agree, I think the biggest issue for me is the developer, Concord Adex.
Whatever you do, you will always see your property value below other developers, based on the tarnished name of this developer alone

I agree, I think the biggest issue for me is the developer, Concord Adex.
Whatever you do, you will always see your property value below other developers, based on the tarnished name of this developer alone
My son sold his 644 sq ft condo on Telegram Mews 3 years ago for $603,000.00 so just under $1K per sq ft, only issue in his building was elevator problems once in a while but that is the same problem in all of the buildings regardless of the builder (speaking from experience)

My son sold his 644 sq ft condo on Telegram Mews 3 years ago for $603,000.00 so just under $1K per sq ft, only issue in his building was elevator problems once in a while but that is the same problem in all of the buildings regardless of the builder (speaking from experience)
That's really great for him. In my condo search experience, CityPlace and Concord doesn't have a good reputation. That's talking to the real estate agents and my circle of family and friends
Case in point this Concord building is still selling while alot of projects would have been sold out before construction even

Not sure if anyone on this thread will know but any word on when the building will be complete and potential registry timeline ?
Thanks

Back