The Forest Hill Condominiums (CentreCourt) - Real Estate -

mininin222

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just got an email from CentreCourt asking to select colour palette for the unit. Pretty fast I gotta say.

Just got an email from CentreCourt asking to select colour palette for the unit. Pretty fast I gotta say.
was pretty surprised by that as well. But maybe they just wanted to place an earlier order for the materials considering the supply chain slowdown globally. My guess on the earliest occupancy would be Spring 2023. It's only a guess.

Likewise.. were you guys given 3 choices to pick from? For occupancy IMO would be later in 2023. Please keep in touch here.. good to be in loop with future owners of these condos.

Likewise.. were you guys given 3 choices to pick from? For occupancy IMO would be later in 2023. Please keep in touch here.. good to be in loop with future owners of these condos.
Yep 3 choices. And I wouldn't be surprised with the late 2023 occupancy either. Hopefully by that time, the area can draw more demands there with the new subway running. :)

Is this building guaranteed to have indoor access to the future LRT station?

When centercourt was promoting indx condos, they touted directed PATH access from the building... that did not turn out to be true.

Is this building guaranteed to have indoor access to the future LRT station?

When centercourt was promoting indx condos, they touted directed PATH access from the building... that did not turn out to be true.
I believe it is. I have seen the virtual plans where they show the building lobby and access to station right beside it. That’s the big sales pitch for the building.

Btw anyone knows If the release of the new condos is al sold out or still available. Noticed per sq ft was around $1500. Any more info?

I believe it is. I have seen the virtual plans where they show the building lobby and access to station right beside it. That’s the big sales pitch for the building.

Btw anyone knows If the release of the new condos is al sold out or still available. Noticed per sq ft was around $1500. Any more info?

There were a few remaining when I talked to an agent last week. I think the 1BR are $1800 a sqft, down to $1500 for the 3BRs

Thoughts on a presale resale? Would assignment sale be worth it in this current market? I can’t remember what the clauses were built into the contracts here? I remember trying to negotiate that and they wouldn’t.

Thoughts on a presale resale? Would assignment sale be worth it in this current market? I can’t remember what the clauses were built into the contracts here? I remember trying to negotiate that and they wouldn’t.

Centrecourt did add three additional stories and there are still units available so if you could undercut them by a bit I can see it working. Unit prices have definitely increased in price.

Centrecourt did add three additional stories and there are still units available so if you could undercut them by a bit I can see it working. Unit prices have definitely increased in price.
Hmmm.

Ultimately waiting for closing obviously offers more value. Wouldn’t the addition of additional available units decrease price? Or are the new units selling at current market value?

Hmmm.

Ultimately waiting for closing obviously offers more value. Wouldn’t the addition of additional available units decrease price? Or are the new units selling at current market value?
They are being sold at current market value. Studios were going in the mid $700s and 3br were going for ~$1.4 million

I purchased a 1 bedroom. Passed on parking, made no sense at the price point they wanted being on a transit line. Didn’t want to budge on parking price either.

I purchased a 1 bedroom. Passed on parking, made no sense at the price point they wanted being on a transit line. Didn’t want to budge on parking price either.
What was the price back then? Centrecourt is selling EV parking for $110k now

If I’m not mistaken 75K. I purchased a spot at my king street liberty condo back in like 2010 for 45K, no transit direct line access. 75 seemed steep regardless of inflation.

Back