News   Jul 26, 2024
 809     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.7K     3 

TFC Training Facility

Not sure I understand.....Kia are already a sponsor.....I am just suggesting that the players probably have use of Kia cars....especially the really low paid ones.

I think it was an attempted dig at TFC/MLS, but IMHO it missed its mark in light of TFC's improved play over the past several weeks.

Yeah, I can see this facility going to the 'burbs, as well as being a shot across the City's bow about TFC's desire to cease "public use" of BMO.

^^ That it was, but they are improving. And hopefully their play will continue to improve this year. I'm excited to see some more teams (especially Canadian ones,) in MLS, but I think that Canadian-only soccer could use some more support. But I guess that's a pipe dream so long as the US is 10x bigger and 20x more influential than we are.

The suburbs wouldn't be a bad place to put a training facility, not by a long shot. I just hope that there would be some long term planning to have a broader zone that such a facility could integrate into, instead of an easily accesible place on the side of the highway amongst suburban business parks.

Back