Tango at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

I got the 08 unit on the 23rd. Even though I find that 2k floor premium is a bit high, I figure that will all built into the resale value. And I picked a higher floor floor for 3 reasons:

1. 9' Ceiling
2. Better View and more sunlight
3. because tango is close to 401, there would be less noise

so, even though I paid almost 30K more than say, a 10th floor unit, I figure it's worth it.

BTW, I guess the 6 month delay in the closing date is fine as long as u r a investor, since the longer wait, the more the value of your unit will have appreciated.

I am thinking about unit 08 too. However, it faces Ikea's roof instead of the nice garden. Also, will the future building in the south block the south view?

Based on its distance from 401, will noise be an issue?

I got the 08 unit on the 23rd. Even though I find that 2k floor premium is a bit high, I figure that will all built into the resale value. And I picked a higher floor floor for 3 reasons:

1. 9' Ceiling
2. Better View and more sunlight
3. because tango is close to 401, there would be less noise

so, even though I paid almost 30K more than say, a 10th floor unit, I figure it's worth it.

BTW, I guess the 6 month delay in the closing date is fine as long as u r a investor, since the longer wait, the more the value of your unit will have appreciated.

Last edited:
does anyone notice about the delay for 6 months???

how come no one is concerned?

If I were you, I would be more concerned when they will actually finish the construction. The projected date does not mean a lot. There are ALWAYS delays.

If I were you, I would be more concerned when they will actually finish the construction. The projected date does not mean a lot. There are ALWAYS delays.

true

i will sit and see it appreciates....

what is my next condo.....? i already have a 2B unit at skymark center, one 1B+1D at Tango

Thinking about either DT or RH

did you bring your contract to a lawyer?
what were some agreements did you get changed?

im going to be purchasing tonight suite 08

I am thinking about unit 08 too. However, it faces Ikea's roof instead of the nice garden. Also, will the future building in the south block the south view?

Based on its distance from 401, will noise be an issue?

Yeah, I debated over east or west facing as well, eventually I picked east facing because there is a lot more greens/forestry to the east in the leslie/sheppard area and beyond so figure the view would be better. In terms of looking over Ikea, that's the reason I picked 23rd, so I would be looking further away.

Noise, maybe, but I think it would be a minor issue if any. I mean after all, Concord is going to invest billions in this complex and if you look at the masterplan, most of the buildings will be right along 401, even closer than Tango, I am sure the architects will have taken that into consideration.

did you bring your contract to a lawyer?
what were some agreements did you get changed?

im going to be purchasing tonight suite 08

most likely i will take the agreement to my lawyer

btw can you ask them why they delay the closing date???

thx

Back