Tango at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

Last edited:
Not sure. They could add another premium on floor 19 and up. I guess it depends how fast these lower floor units go. If the demand is there, why won't they jack up the price when open to public?

hmmm...i thought they've already ben signing the P&S agreements a week ago...they only alotted units up to 18th floor? any insider source on this? just curious :p

hmmm...i thought they've already ben signing the P&S agreements a week ago...they only alotted units up to 18th floor? any insider source on this? just curious :p

from what I've heard, I'm pretty certain Concord's been assigning/selling units on/above the 19th floor already ~

Hmmm... maybe to "VIP" only? I was told by the people at the sale office there only up to floor 18 is for sale at this point.

from what I've heard, I'm pretty certain Concord's been assigning/selling units on/above the 19th floor already ~

Hmmm... maybe to "VIP" only? I was told by the people at the sale office there only up to floor 18 is for sale at this point.

i just bought a suite 12 yesterday. and yes, u may purchase any unit 19 and above too.

with a parking, it comes out to 292000....kinda expensive.....

still unsure if i made a good investment decision

any thoughts on future rental income/appreciation????

Thanks in advance

Concord Tango Closing date DELAYED

When i sign a P/S agreement, it says DECEMBER 2013

does anyone know the reason????

they said they already submit a application to have a few extra floors......

Does it mean good/bad?

Which floor did you get? Suite 12 is pretty good.

i just bought a suite 12 yesterday. and yes, u may purchase any unit 19 and above too.

with a parking, it comes out to 292000....kinda expensive.....

still unsure if i made a good investment decision

any thoughts on future rental income/appreciation????

Thanks in advance

I GOT 1012

why do u think suite 12 is good? it is the most expensive/larggest 1+1 unit

for 1 + 1, suites 12 and 15 would have been my choices b/c the LR/DR is large and provides a nice long usuable wall for furniture placement, the den is an actual den and good size.

what's with the sliding glass walls for the kitchen ???

i've seen them advertise them as a selling feature but i find them kind of useless and annoying.
personally i might considering forgoing them and have a small 2 ft x 5 ft island made.

for 1 + 1, suites 12 and 15 would have been my choices b/c the LR/DR is large and provides a nice long usuable wall for furniture placement, the den is an actual den and good size.

what's with the sliding glass walls for the kitchen ???

i've seen them advertise them as a selling feature but i find them kind of useless and annoying.
personally i might considering forgoing them and have a small 2 ft x 5 ft island made.

The sliding door is only good for ppl who cook a lot especially for Chinese family

Btw they delay their closing date to dec 2013. Six months late

And they said they already submit a application to the city to increase more floors

The sliding door is only good for ppl who cook a lot especially for Chinese family

Btw they delay their closing date to dec 2013. Six months late

And they said they already submit a application to the city to increase more floors

what do you mean by "for chinese family" ... do you mean the hot oil wok cooking ???

delays are typical ... i wouldn't be surprised if actual closing won't happen until Dec 2014.

Back