Sugar Wharf Condominiums, Phase 1 (Menkes) - Real Estate -

Hey any update on when responses will be sent out? I was supposed to be expected for end of October.
Not sure. The other site at FREELAND STREET had a 2nd-Submission deadline for income paperwork in early November - but they had fewer units than "Lido at Sugar Wharf".

Note that on the "Lido at Sugar Wharf" website they say that :

Just got an email stating the final tentative occupancy date is set for June 08, 2023 😂 3 more months from their last change which was March 2023

What does final tentative occupancy date really mean than? We’ll I guess more time to save and pray for rates to go down 🙏🏼
  • Final Tentative Occupancy Date – If the current Tentative Occupancy Date cannot be met, a Final Tentative Occupancy Date must be set within 30 days of roof completion. If the Final Tentative Occupancy Date cannot be met, with 90 days written notice, the builder can extend the Occupancy Date one more time for up to 120 days by setting a Firm Occupancy Date
  • Firm Occupancy Date – A date set by the builder with 90 days prior notice if an existing Tentative Occupancy Date cannot be met. This date may be set within 30 days of the roof assembly date, as an alternative to setting a Final Tentative Occupancy Date. The Firm Occupancy Date cannot occur after the outside Occupancy Date. Once a Firm Occupancy Date has been set, if your builder extends occupancy by setting a Delayed Occupancy Date, delayed occupancy compensation is payable to you
^ from Tarion site.

The HOUSING LOTTERY for the 204 x available Affordable-Rental units inside Lido at Sugar Wharf is now open for applications until September 30th...

do you know where they are at in terms of selection process? I haven't heard any updates in a while.. I assumed since the city are the ones over seeing both housing lotteries of 32 freeland & 99 lake shore that they are trying to finish up freeland's selection process before proceeding with 99 lake shores? or at least thats what Im hoping, with the month of silence since they're only contacting successful candidates

do you know where they are at in terms of selection process? I haven't heard any updates in a while.. I assumed since the city are the ones over seeing both housing lotteries of 32 freeland & 99 lake shore that they are trying to finish up freeland's selection process before proceeding with 99 lake shores? or at least thats what Im hoping, with the month of silence since they're only contacting successful candidates
There is a reddit thread with people sharing information on status and process(es) of their Housing Lottery applications for the FREELAND and LIDO at SUGAR WHARF sites -
You will see there is lots of confusion, eg – “you need to call this guy’s cell”, etc.

There is a reddit thread with people sharing information on status and process(es) of their Housing Lottery applications for the FREELAND and LIDO at SUGAR WHARF sites -
You will see there is lots of confusion, eg – “you need to call this guy’s cell”, etc.
omg i didn't even think to check reddit! thank you so much!!!

Has anyone been inside of the east tower? I wonder what level 36 (physical) is really like facing the LCBO tower :cool:

Back